Have you join my Bloop nail polish giveaway? If not, do check out this post ok?
Meanwhile, I have a good website to introduce to you girls. This site gives out free samples of beauty products everyday. Free stuff is something we all girls love isn't it?
This site is....
My friend Christine introduced to me this site OnlyBeauty.com.my and so far I've successfully redeemed 4 beauty samples, all from L'Oreal. It is extremely easy to use. All you do is to sign up as usual. Then check their "today freebies" section and click on the redeem button. They will indicate how many samples their are giving out and how many people already applied. It's a game of chance. The less people apply for it, the higher chance you will receive the product. Therefore, you have to thank me because I am giving away my chances to win as I introduce this site to you all.
The "today freebies" section will only be activated on weekdays. There will be no samples to redeem on the weekends. This site is open for all Malaysians only.
- You pay zero money for the samples.
- They will deliver the samples to your doorsteps.
- You can try out the products before decide to buy the full size. That way you will save a lot of money.
- Their beauty product reviews library is quite huge. All reviews are contributed by users. So you can definitely utilize their review section as well.
- A lot of people will misuse this service. Inconsiderate people will apply for every single product even if they don't wish to try it. They will apply for the product for the sake that it is free. That will decrease the chance for people who actually want the product. Please..... apply for the products that you really want to try, ok?
- Most of their products are sample size, as it comes in packets. Most site like this in overseas provides full size products. It's free after all, there's nothing to complain about.
- They don't have a lot of good brands to offer. Most of the time, the samples are products I never even heard of. But last time they do have more generic brands like L'Oreal, ROC, Cinelle, Olay, etc.
This post is not sponsored in any way.