Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Free Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Remember awhile ago, I blog about the Hada Labo sample for their Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion? Finally I've got mine!!!


The sample that they sent to me is about 9ml size. Enough to try for 10 days...


This moisturizing lotion is the best selling face lotion with one bottle sold every 4 seconds. Although that sounds exaggerating, the product itself is actually quite good. I've heard many positive testimonies from my friend who are using it. Now it's time for me to try it out.


They also sent me a 30% off voucher. The voucher is so useful because I'm already a Hada Labo user. Now I can save some money to stock up stuff that I need.


If you haven't apply for your sample, you can go to  http://shoponline.hadalabo.com.my/sample/ . Even if you already using the moisturizing lotion, or have tried it, you can still apply for the sample just for the voucher. It will help you save some pennies.

7 comments:

Camy Lau said...

i still havent get mine!

Jerine said...

Mine came in a month time. Just be patient. It will arrive.

Christine K said...

My mom's and sisters one arrived except for mine!!!!

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

I haven't receive mine yet,but i'll wait for it cause the bottle is so cute and i'm a sucker for cute packages lol :P

Jerine said...

Just be patient. I'm sure it's on the way. Mine took about a month to arrive.

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Oo,it's been almost one month already but i still haven't received mine yet :( Gonna ask them about this if it's been more than one month already

Jerine said...

@мs. вавз чuмıкo : Yeah... maybe you should ask them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...